Student Registration & Transfer Requests
Gregory-Portland ISD now accepts applications for student registration, as well as out-of-district transfer requests, for only a specific window of time during the prior school year. These timelines are necessary to ensure adequate staffing for the incoming school year based on true student enrollment data. Please select the appropriate application process for the 2021-2022 school year from the options below.
No applications or requests will be accepted outside these timelines. The only exception to this rule will be if a student/family becomes a resident in the district after the application windows have closed (new student registration only, due to residential change).
G-PISD will release public notice when each of these registration opportunities are open for current and prospective parents and families. Thank you!
- Click the link above (when it becomes available) to complete online registration for your student who ALREADY ATTENDED a G-PISD school in the 2020-2021 school year.
- This application is available for only students who reside within the G-PISD school district boundary.
- There is ONE WINDOW of opportunity to complete online registration ... and doing so is vital to ensuring adequate staffing for next school year. Please complete for your current G-PISD student(s) by the deadline listed above.
- Click the link above to register your student who is new to Gregory-Portland ISD, and for whom the 2021-2022 school year will be their FIRST year of attendance in the district.
- This opportunity is available for only students who reside within the G-PISD school district boundary.
- Please see the list below under "Documents & Requirements," and have those items ready to upload as image files or PDF documents into the online registration process prior to completion.
Deadline Passed - Friday, April 16, 2021
- Click the link above (removed, as deadline has passed) to request consideration of your child(ren) to attend Gregory-Portland ISD while residing outside the district. This includes BOTH new applications, and those wanting to renew their transfer request.
- The deadline to apply for the next school year is listed above, and after this date the window of opportunity will close for all 2021-2022 out-of-district transfer requests. It will not open again until the Spring of 2022, for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Notice will be sent to each applicant who submits before the deadline, providing either approval or denial of the transfer request. If a request is approved, the applicant will receive a link to complete student registration by a specific deadline communicated in the approval notice.
- Important information has been posted in the online request process, and applicants must read this content and sign BEFORE submitting their application. Please CLICK HERE to read this notice now.