G-PISD is a destination district committed to college and career readiness while positively transforming the lives of all students.
- "School spirit is prominent here. I'm not from Texas, but I feel at home in a way."
- Haiden Wicks, 12th Grade | G-P High School
- "I like being a G-P Wildcat because I am learning faster than before."
- Joshua Morcilla, 5th Grade | East Cliff Elementary
- "Our teachers really respect their students."
- Kadon Howard, 6th Grade | G-P Intermediate
- "I'm a proud Wildcat. I have a good education and a future to look forward to."
- Cody DuBose, 8th Grade | G-P Junior High
- "I come to school prepared to learn ... our teachers are the best!"
- Richard Cadriel, 5th Grade | S.F. Austin Elementary
- "The community is very supportive of student activities."
- Morgan Suggs, 5th Grade | T.M. Clark Elementary
- "G-P Wildcats are great people who work hard."
- Tiffany Baze, 4th Grade | W.C. Andrews Elementary
7th Grade Away - 8th Grade Home
“Our teachers and coaches motivate you to do your best and they support you in everything."Camille Yeltatzie, 10th Grade