- "What makes me proud to be a G-P Wildcat is the community."
- Olivia Deleon, 4th Grade | East Cliff Elementary
- "G-P is fun and the teachers are very nice. I have lots of friends, and learn interesting things."
- Ainsley Harper Thomas, 3rd Grade | W.C. Andrews Elementary
- "The teachers always have a super fun way of teaching."
- Addison Devenney, 5th Grade | S.F. Austin Elementary
- "I'm proud to be a Wildcat because I feel like I can be myself."
- Cheyenne Cuellar, 9th Grade | G-P High School
- "The environment here allows for character building and positive relationships."
- Jakob Smith, Class of 2022 | G-P High School
- "My teachers are kind, helpful, caring and super nice!"
- Abigail Bowden, 4th Grade | T.M. Clark Elementary
- "We get a great education, and the teachers are nice."
- Brody Sanchez, 6th Grade | G-P Middle School
“G-PISD schools strive to prepare students for the future."Eli Gerick, 11th Grade