The Anonymous Alerts anti-bullying and safety app reporting system helps manage a variety of school-related situations by empowering students to speak up. The system allows for 1-way or 2-way anonymous encrypted communications between submitters (students, parents or community members) and district administration and/or school staff. Users of the system have the option to remain anonymous or reveal their identity when submitting a report.
To use this new app and submit a concern/report, students, parents or other school personnel can simply click on the “Anonymous Alerts” button on the home page of every G-PISD school website, or the icon provided below. Anonymous Alerts® mobile applications can be downloaded directly from the Apple, Google Play or the Chrome stores. Informational posters explaining how to use the app have been displayed throughout schools for anyone on a G-PISD campus.
There are two ways to submit a report:
1. Online from any device: www.anonymousalerts.com/gpisd/. You can look for this button on every campus home page to submit a report:
2. Download the app on your phone and send anytime: Click the appropriate image below. This action will redirect you to the app store for Apple or Google/Android download. Thank you!
- Start the App, enter activation code: gpisd
- Send important reports to school officials
- Add a screenshot, photo or video of the incident
- Remember: In an emergency, always call 9-1-1!