Join our Team
Gregory-Portland ISD is now accepting applications online for all positions using Gregory-Portland ISD's Online Application System, Skyward Fast Track. You can attach your resume, transcripts reference letters, or other documents to your online application.
Job Posting (Click here for available job postings).
To apply for a job within Gregory-Portland ISD, please follow the steps below:
Step 1. Create a FastTrack Profile. Every applicant must have a profile before they can apply for a position within the district. The profile will allow applicants to view and apply for open positions within the district.
- I'm new to the system - New users must first select the position they want to apply for to set up a new account.
- I'm a G-PISD employee - If you are an existing employee, you cannot use your work email address to create a profile.
- I already have a FastTrack Profile with G-PISD - Skip to Step 2.
Step 2. Search and Apply for an Open Position.
- Read the job description for position qualifications.
- At least one of your three references must be from your most recent employer. References will not be contacted unless you are being considered for employment.
- Teacher applicants that have not graduated with a Bachelors degree must present a status letter from their university.
- "Submit to HR" must be clicked after completing all sections of your application.
One-Way Video Interviews
Many of Gregory-Portland ISD’s applications for employment will include a one-way video interview through our partner Spark Hire.
You will be presented with a series of interview questions (normally 6 to 8 questions), specifically for the position you are applying to. You'll then record your video interview answers at your convenience as long as you submit them before the deadline. This one-way video interview is then available to Principals and Hiring Managers for that position.
Before you start your interview, you'll have the ability to watch a tutorial, test your equipment, and record practice video(s).
*** Attention Substitute Applicants ***
WE ARE accepting substitute APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2022 - 2023 SCHOOL YEAR!! Orientation dates for approved substitutes will be as follows:
July 21 and August 10