Students new to the district are required to have EACH of the following items at registration:
1. Proof of Identity of Parent/Guardian who will enroll the student.
Acceptable for Proof of Identification:
- Birth Certificate
- Driver's License
- School ID card, records, or report card
- Military ID
- Adoption records
- Any other legal document that establishes identity Copy of child's Birth Certificate OR another document suitable as proof of child's identity (see list above) AND (if under age 11) a signed, notarized statement explaining the parent's inability to produce a copy of the child's Birth Certificate.
2. Copy of child's Social Security Card - OR - State-Approved Alternate ID last reported through PEIMS (from previous school records).
3. Child's Immunization Records.
4. Proof of Residency (example, current utility bill addressed to parent/guardian OR rental/lease agreement).
5. School Records from Previous School District (Withdrawal Form AND/OR Transcript).
Please note that online registration for returning students is available at the beginning of every school year, and throughout the year: Registration Through Family Access (1) (2).PDF