COLLEGE, CAREER & MILITARY READINESS (CCMR)
It's time to start thinking CTE today, and reviewing our G-P HIGH SCHOOL COURSE CATALOG for the 2022-23 school year! Stay updated as Gregory-Portland ISD paves the way for student success, partnering with local industry and institutions of education to deliver on our promises to our G-P community. Learn more here, and get a jump start on your success story with G-PISD!
Hilda Salinas, Gregory-Portland ISD CTE Coordinator - EMAIL | 361-777-4251
- What is P-TECH?
- What are the benefits of attending a P-TECH campus?
- What is Dual Credit?
- When will students be able to start taking college level classes in G-PISD?
- How do students apply to enroll in P-TECH?
- Do students have to take an exam to enroll in college courses?
- What is the cost for dual credit classes?
- Where will students attend class?
- Will students be able to participate in activities and athletics?
- What if my child receives special education services?
- Who is/are G-PISD's higher education partners?
- Who are G-PISD's industry partners?