- How can I change my direct deposit?
For the safety of our employees, we ask that you either verbally or email to update any changes to your direct deposit. An online form will be sent to you, in which you will use your employee ID to begin the process. Once received, we will update your request.
- How can I update my W4 or add additional withholding?
The link below will direct you to update any changes to your W4. Your employee ID will be required at the beginning to start the process.
- Am I filling out my W4 correctly?
Below is the PDF to use as a guide when updating your W4:
IRS Form W4 Facts To Know.pdf
- Where can I find my Employee ID?
The video below will direct you on where to locate your employee ID on Employee Access.
- Locked out/ forgot password to Skyward Employee Access, how do I request a temporary password?
Password resets can be requested via email to the payroll department:
Wendi Browning, Payroll Supervisor, mailto:email@example.com
Jacqueline Aragon, Payroll Specialist, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- What information can be found in Employee Access?
Employee Information - Is where you can request to make an address or number change
Payroll Information: Check History, W2 and W4 information.
Time Off - Request time off or view days/time remaining.
True Time - Current, unsubmitted or history of timesheets
Below is brief video of Skyward Employee Access:
- How does Payroll determine my base pay?
For our G-PISD employees, this is based on your salary analysis from Human Resources when you are hired. Which that is based on the number of days you will be employed for the school year. We then take that amount and depending on how many check cycles are left, spread that out through the school year.
- Professional, Para-Professional and Substitutes are paid in monthly increments for 12 months*.
- Auxiliary, Auxiliary Substitutes and Student Workers are paid semi-monthly in 24 weeks payments*.
*Of course, depending on your hire date, those months and weeks fluctuate and you can request that information from the payroll department at any time.